Looking for a social media planner with prompts for each day? One that doesn’t cost you a dime and that you can download directly for free, without signing up to an annoying e-mail list? Good, you have come to the right place. On this page you will always be able to download our latest social media planner for the current/next week for free as a PDF.
FAQ – Social Media Content Planners
A Social Media Content Planner is a document, digital or physical, where you gather your social media post ideas and other content-related information such as hashtags and social media holidays and other important dates. Planners are usually either weekly, monthly or yearly. Content planners are popular among people who take social media marketing seriously, since a planner helps them be better organized and prepared for future social media posts and campaigns. Some social media content planners might have separate sections or pages for different social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and TikTok, whereas others are more general to their nature.
Social media is the best FREE way to connect with your target audience and tell them about yourself and what you have to offer. Millions of people spend hours on Facebook and Instagram every day. And you don’t need to be a top photographer or professional social media content creator to get noticed on social media. What you need is two things: smart content and consistency. For most of us, this is the hardest part. To achieve consistency and fresh content ideas, you need a great social media content calendar. Our content prompts for each day of the week are invaluable to someone who wants their social media efforts to bring real-life results.
Without a good planner, you need to come up with fresh ideas on what to post EVERY SINGLE DAY. When you have tens of unchecked boxes on your to-do list, finding time and inspiration for a daily Instagram/Facebook/Twitter post might feel like an almost impossible task. I know it myself. As a solopreneur, blogger, but most importantly, loving wife and mother of a super-active toddler, I know how hard it can be to squeeze in time for posting on social media. That’s why I use the very same social media planner/calendar that I share with you. Having your whole week planned out for you is a game-changer. It saves you HOURS of work – time that you never get back – and removes unnecessary pressure and anxiety.
We want to help small business owners, solopreneurs, bloggers and aspiring social media influencers to take their social media presence to the next level. Our planner is for you if one of the following statements are true:
– you are busy and don’t have much time for social media
– you do not enjoy coming up with social media content
– you like coming up with content, but feel like you don’t always have the time to plan good content.
– you want fresh ideas, updated weekly
– you want your social media efforts to bring better results, more engagement and grow your following
– you want to be one of those social media experts who always seem to know what to celebrate – National Cappuccino Day, National Redhead Day ,Tongue Twister Day…the list is endless!
When you use our social media content planner and our content prompts, you will not only save time, but bring you results. And the time you save is time that you can use for focusing on your core business. Everyone loves a win-win, right?
Every week, on Fridays, we will upload our latest Weekly Social Media Content Planner on this page. You can download it without sharing any information with us – no e-mails, names or anything. It is totally free. We could ask you to recommend it to your friends, but we won’t. Just download it and go grow your business.
If you have been looking for social media content planners online, you must have noticed that the content planners seem to differ quite much from each other. Some of these planners are practically just beautiful-looking calendars, whereas other social media content planners, like ours, also include content prompts, post ideas and inspiration, social media holidays and hashtag ideas. The latter type is generally more helpful to small business owners and entrepreneurs wanting to save time and effort. The difference in the contents of content planners (pun intended ) is probably due to the fact that they are such a new phenomenon that the meaning is still fluid. We believe that a good social media content planner includes content ideas where social media holidays, weekdays and other holidays and events are taken into account and hashtag suggestions given.
The terms “social media content calendar” and “social media content planner” are practically interchangeable.
There is, perhaps surprisingly, quite a clear difference between a social media planner and a social media content planner. The difference is that social media planners generally speaking do not include content ideas, such as what hashtags to use, post inspiration, social media holidays and other holidays, nor content prompts. In other words, a content planner inspires and helps you with your content, whereas a social media planner is mostly nothing but a template where you can write down your own ideas.
What Is In Our Social Media Content Planner?
Our 7-Day Social Media Planner, which gets updated weekly, includes:
- Seven inspiring post ideas – you will know what to post every day of the week
- Two inspirational Instagram post examples from real people/brands/companies to get your creative juices flowing
- Hashtag suggestions for each day for maximum exposure
- Useful resources that will help you save time and create better content
How to Use Our Social Media Content Planner
Here are a few instruction that will help you make the most of our social media planner.
- Not the right timing? In many cases you can swap one daily idea for another. For instance, you can post on Monday what we suggested to post on Friday. Having said that, keep in mind that some of the ideas are tied to certain social media holidays that are observed on a particular day.
- Need more hashtags? We have a great list of hashtags for every day of the week that will perfectly complement the weekly planner.
- Want to observe more social media holidays? No problem, just read our latest calendar of social media holidays. If you find a holiday that resonates with your personality or business, just include it in your weekly planning. Each holiday always has one or more hashtags, so make sure that you include those in your post. The hashtags are always included in our social media holiday calendar.
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Leave us a comment. Have a great day!